Sapphire

Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Tech squeezes more than he can chew (part 2)

ATTENTION: For this good times post, a stunt cat, stunt Grimble plushie, and even a few stunt Trickertreee's will be used in place of Tech, TT and the owl plushie. Thank you for your cooperation, now I know you are very bored with this notice, 
lets get on with it director TT! (And yes, I know the owl plushie changed since the last post.)

In the last post I had discovered a mysterious cat plushie that looked uncannily like Tech...
...not to mention a strange Grimble plushie that seemed to be watching me!
I squeezed the Tech plushie, it squeaked, and then meowed! Nobody meows like Tech does!
I knew there was a cart of catnip in Township, I ran there with the Tech plushie in my paws 
(he got lighter when he was a plushie, otherwise, ten thousand wild horses couldn't move him.)
And I dunked him into the catnip! A magic plant that works wonders on cats (and plushies.)
We went back to his plushie den, and I sat down, relived that I found my precious cat :D
I sat down next to the Grimble plushie...
And suddenly...
Oh no! Not again! 


2 comments: