Sapphire

Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

April 21: Sliding contest

I took Tech to a sliding contest, the cat that slid down the slide the "calmest" would win!
I was trying to get Tech to go down the slide when an Emu showed up!
 Tech fell down the slide and slid all the way to the bottom.
 He came out of the slide with perfect grace and agility!
 The judge was about to place a blue ribbon on Tech when...
 "THAT EMU! WAIT UNTIL I GET MY PAWS ON THAT EMU!"
Oh well, there goes our blue ribbon...Tech is such a silly kitty!

1 comment:

  1. That must be very frustrating. :P

    Anyways, if I can ever help out with one of these Good Times post, just tell me when I'm on AJ. :) I'll mostly be on AJ on Saturday, Sunday and Friday afternoons.

    Tech is an EXPERT at these Good Times! :P

    -GreatShot-

    ReplyDelete