Sapphire

Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April 24: Tech the flying cat (Part 2)

Tech had gotten stuck in a tree in the last post, and this tree was residence to an owl named Ezylryb!
Ezylryb was very mad and pecked Tech's balloon...
"MEEOOORWWW!" Tech came falling out of the tree like a lightning bolt! 
Well, he does have a lightning bolt pattern.
He landed on me dead center and I let out a famous quote, quoted by many for 100's of years...
..."OUCH!" 
I lay there wounded waiting for the Medical Center people when I heard a hustle and bustle...
I opened my eyes, was it the Medical Center come to help me?
No, it wasn't...what shall I do with that Tech? Tech is such a bad (and cute) kitty.


2 comments:

  1. XD that's actually my Ezylryb owl, not Grimble

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, TT! Can I make a Good Times blog? I'll give you credit for the idea. ;) If I do, I'll start it Saturday. Except I probably won't be able to do it everyday, guess I'll have to hire an extra author :0

    -GreatShot-

    ReplyDelete