Sapphire

Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

April 26: Tech eats a red tiger plushie

I was in the Animal Museum, catching up on some tiger history, and listening to the ambient music.
Meanwhile Tech had wandered off to the Museum Gift Shop...
 Tech grabbed the tiger plushie in his mouth, I guess I didn't notice it as we walked home.
But when he was taking his after post lunch snack snooze nap, I noticed!
 Suddenly an angry koala appeared at the door! 
I was going to get the plushie back from Tech, but he had, eaten it in his sleep. 
Only the ears and a bit of the tail was left...
After the koala took all my gems and items to pay for the plushie, I went outside.
I met a stranger there, I talked with him about my penniless state.
I still have Tech? How comforting...!

2 comments:

  1. I WAS IN THE ROOM WHEN YOU TOOK THOSE PICS, FEELINg LIKE A LITTLE SHADOW OF My fAMOUS BFFS! ITS ME NORTY!

    ReplyDelete