Sapphire

Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

May 3: Tech plays Wind Rider

I took Tech to play Wind Rider today, I tossed the parachute guide some gems.
And meanwhile, Tech was staring at a raven, not an owl Tech! 
Just before Tech was about to pounce on the "owl" 
I pushed a parachute on him and threw him off the side of the platform!
 He smashed into a phantom right away! I'm not sure who was more surprised, him, or the phantom.
 The phantoms friends came over and gave Tech a triple shock! ZAAAPPP!!!
 And since it's a time honored tradition, Tech landed on me at the bottom.
Hehe, none of us got the treasure box of gems, but we had a good time :D

2 comments:

  1. Hehe, Imma gonna play a little Wind Rider.... ZAAAAAAAAAPPPPP!!!!!!!!! Hehe, Tech has that little lightning bolt on his back as a result of.... ZAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!!!!! Hehe....
    -chu714

    ReplyDelete