Sapphire

Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tech goes to the library

I was in the library, looking for some new noodle recipes.
As usual, Miss Shush Bunny was hanging around like a bat...
 She was staring at me with evil eyes, what had I done this time? Had I blinked?
Nope it wasn't that, it was Tech.

 Creepy right? Well in the meantime Tech had sneaked off somewhere, 
he was sleeping on a horses Spanish book!
 Tech didn't know what to do, so he started chewing the book.
That was a mistake...
 Miss Shush Bunny swooped down upon us like, well, a bat?
And she threw all 34 volumes of Edward T. Bunny's encyclopedias at us!
Watch out! She's armed with 100 pound encyclopedias!

2 comments:

  1. I have 4 words to say...

    I. LOVE. GOOD. TIMES. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im a cat on animal jam too! my name is crouchingwolf!buddy me!

    ReplyDelete