Sapphire

Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

June 11: The Cat Quire

Okay, I said. Imagine your at Corneggly Hall in Jamaa City!
There are thousands of jammers who came. Paying a 1000 gems a piece,
 to see the singin' sensation! Of The Cat Quire.
They're all dressed up in tuxedos and them tall black hats.
Scar: I can't believe he's doing this again...
Raoul: I can believe it!
And suddenly, they turn off the houselights, everyone falls silent. I mean, nobody says a word!
And then...the curtains part, revealing the star!
Scar: Oh brother XD
Raoul: Oh bother!
Here we go! *Drover covers ears with paws*





We all bowed to the great Mira, and I turned to leave.
And that's when I saw Drover...
He'd fallen asleep halfway through the song!
HMPH, I grumbled. You've got no more class than a box of fleas.

4 comments: